Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Unkindest Cut Of All

...is when you're married to one of the world's hottest women, you get divorced, and then she goes to the world and says:



Nick didn't pack too well if you know what I mean, but I got over it.


Yes, that's right, folks, Jessica Simpson, famously hot "celebrity," officially told the world that Nick Lachey has no dick.



She continued by saying:



Nick's small package was a problem sometimes, like the first time we had sex, to tell you the truth, I didn't really feel much, I faked the whole thing, I really felt sorry for him, I still loved him though.


On behalf of all other men, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!



Oh, and by the way: for all you non-married types, and I guess the swingers, this means that whoever can convince her to give it a try next will have a walkover showing her he's Better Than What's Gone Before, hmmm?



I just have to say, that's cold, but funny as hell.



Although I will admit, it may just be that she's pissed that Nick said he'd rather spend time with Satan than with her daddy.