Friday, August 11, 2006

I Just Read A Fucked Up Story...

...Accurately entitled "The Most Disturbing Conversation Ever."



I am going to give a warning or three, and then link it.



First warning: if you are male, you almost certainly should not read this. _I_ thought it was fucking hilarious, but then, I am one sick bastard, as anyone familiar with me should damn well know.



Second warning: If you are a virgin, or under the age of 18, you should DEFINITELY not read this. It's not for the faint of heart, folks. I mean it. Worse than KJ's Butthole Beer. I promise.



Third and final warning: REALLY, IF YOU ARE MALE, DON'T READ THIS. IT WILL VIRTUALLY CERTAINLY FUCK YOU UP.



Women will most likely laugh their asses off.



As I said, I thought it was very, very funny, but then, you may have noticed I have a huge, bloated ego and greater self-confidence than any five people need, and therefore am not in the least disturbed by the events described in the story. Plus, I'm ALREADY AFU, so what's one more bit?



Anyway, without further ado: Tucker Max presents "The Most Disturbing Conversation Ever."