Monday, August 21, 2006

...And The Good News Continues...

So, I am rudely awoken on Sunday morning, after a late night and much hoopla, by Tara shaking me and pesting me.

"Dave!"

"Dave!"

"Dave!"

"Dave, wake up!"

"Dave, where are your glasses?"

"Dave put your glasses on!"



"Wtf?"



"Dave omg put on your glasses!"

"Here, look at this!"

I squint. She put this smelly stick right up in my face, causing me to recoil and go "Wtf!?!" again.

I look more closely.

I see this:



A PLUS SIGN OMGWTF




I'm sure by now, you've realized what kinda smelly stick that is. She points to it and says,



 "That means you're a daddy!"



I grab her, yank her down on the bed, and call her "mama" until she starts sniffling.



I guess three times a day for two months will get you there, huh? Who needs a thermometer, anyway. Pfffft.



Now begins the reign of the OMGWTF.



[*Read her side of the story here!*]