Sunday, August 27, 2006

Question: Asked, And Answered

So, Sheila, in a stroke of utter, stark coolness, decided earlier to add my page full of erstwhile ramblings to her feed list.



I said something along the lines of "I'm honored, and thank you," and thought this was great.



And then she and I noticed that the feed only showed entries since July 8th.



Oddly, I have posted quite a few times since then.



WTF?!?



So, I went to look at the feed, and see if I could figure out exactly what was the problem THIS time.



Turns out, Yahoo! 360 only adds posts NOT marked "Mature Content" to their feeds. Since I set my blog to default as Mature Content after the events of July, all my posts since then? Gone.



The best part? After unchecking that particular option, and doing some digging, I discovered that entries marked Mature Content STAY that way - even if you don't want them to, and they in fact contain nothing whatsoever that's objectionable.



That stinks, but mystery solved.