Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Because When You Try This You'll Know Why I Blogged It...

... Go to Google.



Type in "failure" and hit Enter.



Click on the first result.



ROFL.



Yeah, it's for real. I could go all analytical on it and show how that happened, but it's friggin' funny.



Now, how did I hear about this?



I'll just tell you, why don't I?



Wendy, comedienne extraordinaire, has a daughter, Krista, who is about to go to college, and was working on her financial aid, for which they wanted her to write an essay.



Wendy was talking to me, when she hears a desperate cry for help from the other room. "MOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM! Are you done yet? I need help here!"



So, off she went.



An hour or so later, she comes back on, and relates the following:



WENDY: Krista was screaming that this essay would make her a failure 

xenodox: hehe i asked tara if there was anything she wanted to say and she

shrugged and waved her hands around in the air and said "i don't know? how are you?"

WENDY: that she'd be defined as FAILUR

xenodox: LMFAO

WENDY: E

WENDY: so i said you will not be a failure

WENDY: she said yep. I will.

WENDY: I said no one will ever type Failure in google and get Krista

xenodox: you can tell her i said "i don't think an essay can make you george bush.

especially since he's a monkey, and you're obviously not a monkey."

WENDY: so she *being an imp* did the search

xenodox: lmfao

WENDY: and said Yep. I'm going to become the President

xenodox: well, i suppose that

xenodox: 's

xenodox: one way to look at it
I did change Wendy's ID, as she may not want all and sundry pesting her on Messenger, and if you want to pest her, you can go to her 360 page and do it yourself; I won't help.



So, anyway, that's the story: Future College Girl Drama Queen searches for "her future," and finds the President. Funny? Yes. Ominous Foreshadowing? Possibly. You decide.