Saturday, September 02, 2006

The Music Challenge!

Since I'm in a good mood, I will share.



I read and commented on Sheila's blog post about this, so here goes:



When you comment, and ask for a letter, I assign you one. You have to ask - I'm not tagging, because it's irritating. But I give you a letter, and then you have to come up with 10 song titles starting with that letter. Then, if anyone wants a letter, you assign them one.



Sheila gave me "O," so here goes.



  1. Omens - King Diamond, Abigail
  2. Out From The Asylum - King Diamond, Them
  3. Overlord - Bolt Thrower, Who Dares Wins
  4. The Oath - Mercyful Fate, Don't Break The Oath
  5. Obsolete - Fear Factory, Obsolete
  6. One Last Sunset - Killswitch Engage, Killswitch Engage
Now give me a sec...






Only - Nine Inch Nails, With Teeth
\r\n
\r\n
\r\nOnly - Anthrax, Sound of White Noise
\r\n
\r\n
\r\nOf Mice And Men - Megadeth, The System Has Failed
\r\n
\r\n
\r\nOf One Blood - Shadows Fall, Of One Blood
\r\n
\r\n
Now that's more like it. Any takers?