Wednesday, September 27, 2006

...And Then, There's People Who Just Don't Get It.

I bitched, when the "Sexy Bunny" chain letter got sent to me 23 times in two days.



I bitched again, when the VIRTUALLY FUCKING IDENTICAL "Sexy Truck" chain letter got sent to me.



I'm here to do it again.



THERE IS NO FUCKING VIRUS THAT SPREADS THROUGH YOUR YAHOO BUDDY LIST. I PROMISE.

So does Symantec.



I've said repeatedly that messages sent out to 100+ people, each of whom resends to the whole list, are offensive, annoying, and goddammit, RUDE AS FUCK.



It doesn't seem to be sinking in.



SO, without naming names, since you know who you are, this is my advice to you:



LEARN TO USE GOOGLE. LOOK THIS SHIT UP BEFORE YOU SPAM PEOPLE TO DEATH. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TELL YOUR IDIOT FRIENDS NOT TO REPLY ALL WITH THE SAME GODDAMN MESSAGE.



This is your first, last, and only warning. Receipt of one more hoax, chain letter, "tag," or other 360 message bullshit monkey game will result in immediate deletion from my friends list, as well as my doing anything and everything in my power to block you from ever contacting me again.



I didn't want to have to take that step; I really didn't. You seem like a nice enough person, and all. But you don't seem to understand simple things like "google this," or "please don't spam me," or "I don't want messages of this type," or, fuck, "QUIT SENDING ME THIS BULLSHIT."



So: if you do it again I will block you. Because as nice as you seem, your 'Netiquette leaves a LOT to be desired, and frankly, you're acting like an asshole.