Sunday, September 24, 2006

Since Weird Al Seems To Do So Well Here...

I'm putting up a poll on this one, but, like, a real poll, with only one "OMGWTF" involved.



Weird Al has enough OMGWTFalarity without help, IMO.



So: some classic Al videos, hmm?






\r\nSmells Like Nirvana, from Off The Deep End
\r\n

\r\n

\r\nChristmas At Ground Zero, from Polka Party
\r\n

\r\n

\r\nLike A Surgeon, from Dare To Be Stupid

\r\n

\r\nIt's All About The Pentiums, from Running With Scissors

\r\n

\r\nUHF, from UHF
\r\n

\r\n

\r\nYou Don't Love Me Anymore, from Off The Deep End
\r\n

\r\nNow, the rest of these videos are set to Weird Al songs, but the videos themselves aren't his original videos. I put them in not because I didn't WANT the original videos, but because they were either extremely clever, or I simply couldn't get the original, or in some cases both.
\r\n
\r\n

\r\nJerry Springer, from Running With Scissors. Video is The Jerry Springer Show mixed with I think Sailor Moon. Crazy. "That goat doesn't belong to you!"
\r\n

\r\n

\r\nI Think I'm A Clone Now, from Even Worse. Video is from Neon Genesis: Evangelion.
\r\n

\r\n

\r\nTrigger Happy, from Off The Deep End. Video is from Trigun.
\r\n

\r\n

\r\nYour Horoscope For Today, from Running With Scissors. Video is from Love Hina.
\r\n

\r\n

\r\nHardware Store, from Poodle Hat. Video is from World of Warcraft, actually, and it's CRAZY how much time they spent making this.
\r\n

\r\n
\r\nClassic.
\r\nYou may be wondering why I didn't include such gems as eBay (because I couldn't find a clever video OR the original, thanks youTube,) Dare To Be Stupid, or White and Nerdy. Well, DTBS and W&N I've blogged before; there's no point in rehashing. Trigger Happy and I Think I'm A Clone Now are not in the poll because 360 only allows 10 poll options.
\r\n
\r\n