Friday, March 13, 2009

Xeno Williams: The Adventure Continues

Clearly, I lived.


I am also all stoned on Hydrocodone, so if this is a bit disjointed, sorry.

For the record, this hurts like a bitch.

I will give a more lengthy (as per usual) and detailed description of today's events when I am a bit less loopy, later on, but I am fine, I actually can talk (although it hurts) and am about to dig into some yummy ice cream.

The Wal-Mart pharmacy is slow as glaciers fucking.

(Yeah, that just happened.)

We got out of the hospital about 2:45 PM, and we just now got home, at 5 PM. Thanks, Wal-Mart, I LOVE waiting for my pain meds for an hour and 20 minutes. Fill the fucking bottle and give it to me, already.

Slackers.

Anyway, quit worrying, y'all three who were; I'm fine and will be snarking away as per normal real soon.

0 Comments: