Monday, May 01, 2006

There's A Good Reason...

That you don't invite someone like Stephen Colbert to speak at the White House Correspondents' Dinner.



Yeah, they did. And ooooooo, it was bad.



Anyway, rather than spoil the fun, here's the video of the whole affair, and here's a transcript in case you miss any of his 7,000 or so jokes.



Reportedly The Prez wasn't very happy with some of his comments. I hate to say this, Boss Man, but if you're not familiar with his kinda humor, WTF did you invite him? Stephen Colbert is a tiny bit sarcastic. Just a little.



I will conclude with a quote, just to give you a taste.



I feel like I'm dreaming. Somebody pinch me. You know what? I'm a pretty sound sleeper -- that may not be enough. Somebody shoot me in the face. Is he really not here tonight? Dammit. The one guy who could have helped.