Monday, March 13, 2006

OMG I Hate These Friggin Things...

...which, of course, explains why I almost invariably fill them out, doesn't it? Blame Apey for this, btw.




1.Where were you when the ball dropped for 2006!
I was fucken well asleep, because _I_ didn't have off work the day before OR after.

2. How did you get the idea for your profile name?
Xeno's Paradox - XenodoX. Not that hard, when you think about it. It's also a sort of made-up word, stemming from the root xeno - meaning alien - and paradox, meaning a contradictory state. Xenodox means a paradoxical situation imposed by forces outside your control, which is usually where I am, thus the name. Think I have a bit too much free time? (Go look at my last couple of entries if you're still on the fence about that.)

3. What time were you born?
9:37 PM.

3. What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing?
Immortal, by Adema

4. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
. o 0 (I don't give a damn about celebrities, even when they're alive.)

5. What color underwear are you wearing?
Underwear?

6. Do you want a baby?
 Not since my daughter died, no, but thanks for asking.

7. What did you do this morning?
Took my wife to a job interview, then ate Reese's Pieces.

8. What does your mom do for a living?
WTF knows from day to day? mostly she's a teacher.

9. Where do you work?
I am a purveyor of fine cryogenically preserved lactating ungulate products.

10. What ended your last relationship(s)?

Before Tara? ummmm... she was a bitch?


11. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number?

36


12. What was the last concert you attended?
Marilyn Manson and it ROCKED.

13. Who was with you?
My brother, his wife and our friend Val.

14. What was the last movie you watched?
In about 20 minutes it will be "A History Of Violence."

15. Who do you dislike at the moment?
 Most  humans.



16. What food do you crave right now?

Shuriken Quesadillas from Taco Ninja.

17. Did you dream last night?
Nope.

18. What was the last TV show you watched?
The Battlestar Galactica Season Finale!

19. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
I don't wear any.

20. What is to the left of you?
Basically everybody.

21. What was the last thing you ate?
My wife. Heh.

22. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? 
Best friend that's NOT Tara... my sister-in-law Beth.

23. Write a song lyric that's in your head?
You really don't want to hear what's going on in my head.

25. Are you on any meds?
Coffee and Excedrin are ALL THE FUEL I NEED!!!

26. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The  side I fall asleep on.

27. What shirt are you wearing?
I'm only wearing shorts.  So, that's kinda a trick question, for me, isn't it?

28. What color is your razor?

Black and silver. And rust.


29. What is your favorite frozen treat?

Peanut Butter Cup ice cream.


30. How many tattoos/piercings do you have?
 None of the above that I will show you.

31. What's your favorite store?
It's 1873 miles away :(( but the Best Buy by my house in Houston.

32. Are you thirsty right now?
Brb while I get a beer.

33. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
um..... already took care of that...

34. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?

My brother.


35. What did you do last night?
Had hot monkey sex with my wife. Three times.

36. Do you care what people think about you?
I don't care about PEOPLE. WTF would I care what they THINK?

37. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble?
Now THAT'S a silly question. Of course I have. Haven't you ever talked to me before?

38. What song(s) do you think ur bf, gf/ex's listen to and think of you?
Who gives a fuck?

39. What song(s) do you listen to and think of your bf, gf/ex's?
I don't think of my exes, because my wife is vastly superior to any of them, so I have no reason to.

40. What is one thing you wish you were better at?
Bowling. I am a terrible bowler.

41. Do you like the person who posted this last?

If I didn't like April she wouldn't be in my friends list, now would she? GOD!


42. What is across the room from you?
My wife. Oooooo. Wife. *strokes her*

Hmmmm, I will add a few to this, I think:

43. What's the best kind of food in the world?
Texas Barbecue. Or maybe chili. Tex-Mex food in general, anyway.

44. Are you happy?
Yes.

45. If not, why haven't you fixed it yet?
N/A

46. Have you ever had a really great business idea?
Yes.

47. Why haven't you put it in practice yet?
Because I'm basically lazy.

48. Is that an excuse?
Yes.

Ok, that's enough, and I have to go. My wife wants me for something, and I pretty much do whatever she says. Mostly. Sometimes. Ok, living with me is like herding cats, so what? YOU don't have to do it.
=P