Monday, January 22, 2007

A Very, Very Brief Blurb...

...because our computer continues to have very serious issues which I am as yet unable to diagnose, but which result in a baffling variety of BSoD's.

Yes, more than one; in fact, it seems to be a different, new one, each time. This suggests to me that perhaps the issue is not in Windows, since a virus scan and a spyware scan came up clean earlier, and checking the hard drive resulted in a clean scan as well.

I suspect that it may be the processor itself, so tomorrow I will yank the processor and replace it with a new one, processors being essentially the only spare parts I have left.

AT ANY RATE!

I just wanted to say, I have an infallible system devised which allows me to predict immediately which American Idol contestants will be eliminated, and which will be kept.

Are you ready for this? It is absolutely infallible.


My tiny infant son kicks the crap out of his mother whenever they are bad singers.


He is completely still if they are good.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!