Saturday, December 23, 2006

Yet A Fourth Actual Conversation

While I was in the kitchen, baking pumpkin pies for tomorrow, and she was in the living room, watching "A Christmas Story," I hear:

Her: I'm kinda hungry but not really, but sorta.
Me: What are you whining about NOW?
Her: I'm not whining!
Me: Yes you are, what was it about?
Her: I was just saying that I was sorta hungry but not really.
Me: See, there's this whining sound that just goes on, and... wait, nevermind, that's your voice.
Her: Hey! That's not nice!
Me: I know. How long is this whining gonna go on?
Her: As long as I want it to, dammit!
Me: 'Cuz I was just thinking, if there was like a time limit, I could set a timer and start paying attention again later.
Her: I'm gonna come down and whine RIGHT AT YOU, if you don't watch it.

I love you, honey. You huge goof.

There will be "A Christmas Entry" a bit later; this is just to whet the appetite of anyone bored enough to be on 360.