Friday, December 29, 2006

In This Post: 4 Videos, 2 Of Which Are Scary And Wrong.

But first, before we get to the scary and wrong, I proudly bring you the greatest commercial ever filmed.





Ever.





EVER.





Go, Kodak.








\r\nWait, speaking of Celine Dion, here's the first horror and fright: Celine Dion butchering AC/DC's "You Shook Me All Night Long." This is so horrible I flagged it for Hate Speech, against AC/DC.

\r\n

\r\nDon't think I didn't, either. Tara watched me do it.

\r\n

\r\n

\r\n



\r\nAlmost as bad is watching Mariah Carey corrupt for all time my memory of this song by Def Leppard. Best user comment? "She shouldn't take this and shit all over it like she did."

\r\n

\r\n

\r\n



\r\nThat Kodak commercial was awesome, though, wasn't it?

\r\nAlso awesome is this clip featuring Kirby!

\r\n

\r\n

\r\n



\r\nHAHAHA.