Monday, November 06, 2006

Because It'll Be A Slow News Day Until 7 PM Or So...

I figure I will lighten your day a bit.



First: it's not weird if you, your girlfriend, and another couple are hanging out and they invite you back to their place. They might just want to mock DVDs over booze.



It becomes weird, if the other girl walks out butt naked and asks you to join them in a foursome.



It becomes bizarre in the extreme if your tiny monkey brain shorts out and makes you tell her the truth: "I don't fancy you."



It becomes OMGWTF, on a true and profound level, if she then beats the fuck out of you with a steam iron.



Whoa.



Plus, I'd just like to say one thing, ok?



I work for cheap. My job isn't that impressive, and I'm poor. But still, despite not getting enough sleep and always being tired, I manage to stay awake at work.



For the amount of money the NASA guys get paid, I'd imagine I could afford some fuckin' coffee.



Sadly, it seems they can't.



Fire them bastids. Hire me. If they're asleep on the job, I know I can do AT LEAST that well, and probably even better.



I'm just saying. And, I would be able to afford coffee.