Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Home Depot: Not Just Screwing Stockholders, But Pimping Drugs!

...You think I'm kidding, I know you do.



I never kid.

That's right,  in not one, but SEVERAl instances across Massachusetts, Home Depot or its employees, have been implicated in smuggling of large quantities of drugs.



In one such instance, a contractor purchased a bathroom vanity, only to discover it contained two 50-POUND bricks of marijuana, worth an estimated $145,000 on the street.



A plumber bought a different vanity and found 3 kilos of cocaine and 40 pounds of sweet mary jane worth $250, 000 on the street.



No surprise, the affected products have all been determined to have originated in Texas, and are apparently intended for an employee who is intercepting the packages at the Massachusetts distribution center. According to the investigators, either the employee(s) in question were off duty at the time of receipt, or the packages were incorrectly marked and the guilty parties did not recognize them.



I bet I know what happened.



Since any dealer worth his salt would be GODDAMN SURE $300,000+ of merchandise was properly marked for shipment, I would place money - not very much, but then I'm broke - that what happened is as simple as a WONDERFUL Home Depot manager of some type changing his employees' schedules "just so you get a change," which nearly everyone I know hates. (I will admit knowing one guy who likes having his work schedule dicked with every week, but we all think he's a freak.)



Regardless, some manager pulled that silly crap, and the guy in question didn't get the word down the pipeline fast enough, and now the cartel is out hundreds of thousands of dollars, because a manager decided to fuck with the wage slaves.



Wanna bet in a couple weeks Ramon and Luis show up in Massachusetts and give Mr. Manager Joe Blow a Colombian necktie? I bet they do.