Friday, June 30, 2006

The Future Is Here, And It Will Suck...

...or, at least, there's a 90% chance.

I am not noting the title of the movie, because EVERYONE should have to sit through the suckiness of this trailer, like I did.



I hate Michael Bay; I've only enjoyed one movie of his, out of quite a few in the last several years.



I was appalled to hear that he had been chosen as the director for the live-action film version of this; not so much because I'm a huge fan of the franchise - my days of fanboyism for this particular set of toys is long gone - and more because I am afraid he will craft a black hole of suckitude into which our movie audiences, our society, even our world itself will be vacuumed, never to be seen again.



But, take a look at the trailer and judge for yourself. Not that there's all THAT much of a trailer, yet, but here it is.




\r\n
\r\n...Causing me to say, "WTF?!? Mars?!?"