Sunday, March 23, 2008

So Many Things I Want To Write That I Can't Pick...

...So, I'm gonna ask - not with a poll, but with comments - what you guys think.

The options are:

  • Nutrition values at fast food joints, and associated ranting;
  • Racism, and associated ranting;
  • Pics and video from our vacation, to fill in a bit on things;
  • Some various and random political rambling;
  • Religious thoughts and controversy.
The reason I'm not posting a poll is that multiply inserts it in the post preview no matter what you do, and this takes up huge chunks of screen real estate without showing very much.

So; if you read this, and have an opinion, please feel free to leave a comment and tell me which you'd like to see next; although I'd like to write about all of them, time being limited and my memory being short, probably the highest voted two - MAYBE three - will actually get written, and the rest will be lost to historical speculation.

0 Comments: