Monday, October 16, 2006

Rocket Ride!!

Ok, this is old news, but the video was so good I decided to share it anyway.

Remember me bitching at some length about the media's ongoing complicity with Hezbollah in the conflict with Israel?

Remember me pointing out several points of clear, open bullshit in their coverage of events in Lebanon?

I missed one.

Yeah, I know. "OMGWTF, dude, you're slacking." Cut me a break. I've been busy.

At any rate, one of the BIG OMGWTF NEWS STORIES WOOOO! was about this "ambulance" that got hit by two missiles. Of course, since only Americans and Israelis can use missiles, it was the Israelis that were at fault.

Nobody stopped to ask how the guy inside the ambulance survived his ambulance getting hit by two ANTI-TANK MISSILES.

Well, except these folks.


Now, THAT'S funny, IMO.

Except now, you can't watch it. Know why? Because YouTube decided it somehow violated their terms of use. It's ok, apparently, to post videos supporting al-Qaeda, but not to post a video pointing out obvious fakery and lying in the news and reporting of the Middle East.

So, the guys who made the Rocket Ride video had something to say to YouTube. I'll help them out.


[*Edited to add: Found another copy of this great video! now it's restored!*]