Thursday, October 05, 2006

Capitalizing On Your Generosity...

...We set up a baby registry at Walmart. It's limited as yet since OF COURSE all the clothing / diapers / whatever is gender limited, and we gotta wait 2 more months to find out which one we're getting, but it's up.



So, if anyone feels appallingly generous - and let me stress, ONLY if you feel some $$ burning a hole in your pocket, I don't want to be gaffling money anyone NEEDS - message me, and I will give you the info you need to go take a look.



Like I said: don't feel obligated. We're not gonna get mad if we don't get anything; but anything that people send us is one less thing I have to work overtime for. That being the case, I will send an email full of profound expressions of gratitude in overly flowery language with flashy HTML graphics to anyone who buys us something, if they let us know they did.



So there you go.