Friday, June 06, 2008

A Strange Situation

Usually, I find myself so strapped for time that I don't have any chance to write anything, so my blog posts aren't as frequent as I'd like.

Now is not then. Weirdly enough, I find myself with such a vast backlog - literally perhaps a hundred fifty handscrawled pages - that some of my posts are going out of date, being fairly topical.

So, this weekend, I am going to try - since I have 4 days off (A MIRACLE!!) - to post as many of them as I can.

Some of them will be out of date.

Cope.

You will still see what I had to say about it when it was relevant, and that counts for something, doesn't it?

Anyway, if you don't choose to read or post comments on them, I will understand; a whole load of posts at once can be a bit much. But you're all more than welcome.