Friday, February 22, 2008

Shamelessly Stolen From Lilliput and Sharia (That Whole "Which One's False" Thing, And Stuff.)

Which of the following is NOT true about me?

I participated in the longest airborne mission in history.
 
 1

I have been to Red Square.
 
 0

I can - and do - eat habanero peppers raw.
 
 0

I can set off a metal detector buck naked.
 
 0

I am an expert hypnotist.
 
 1

I once got kissed - with tongue - by the actress that played Winnie on The Wonder Years.
 
 2

I've fallen 300 feet onto a concrete runway and walked away totally uninjured.
 
 2

I have Russian and British jump wings.
 
 1

I can shoot Expert with 6 different weapons.
 
 0

I once made every workstation on an ITT Tech campus show the "All your base" video simultaneously.
 
 0

So, take a guess. 9 are true, one is false.

Some of you know me better than others, but I'll bet you have a tough time picking it out, anyway.


[*Edited to add: clearly some of y'all aren't getting the point of this game. I haven't told you yet which one is false. You're supposed to vote in the poll for the one you THINK is false. Until the votes are in, I'm keeping my mouth shut, so the only way you're ever gonna know which one isn't true is if you vote.*]