Saturday, February 23, 2008

Just so you know...

That was the second-best job interview I've ever had; I blew it out of the box, and I am dead certain I got hired. THAT said, however, they told me that the position I'm applying for doesn't start up until like late April - early May, so I won't officially hear until then.

Which is fine.

The reason I am so certain that I got in, was because towards the end of the SECOND interview they gave me yesterday, Don - the dude doing the interview - told me that despite my experience in other areas, I didn't have enough mechanical engineering experience documented for them to give me a line leader job, so I'd have to work up from a Tech II.

...So, yeah, things went well.

Danielle is staying with us tonight, but Sunday night should be clear, I hope? I really, honestly, am trying to deal with the time issue to get some time to help you out, kitten; I truly am. 

To give you an idea how chaotic things are around ehre right now, though, I haven't played Guild Wars in over two weeks. So, no guarantees. I AM trying, hon, I really am, and I do apologize; you deserve better than this.