Saturday, February 24, 2007

Just In Case You Missed It...

I posted an article for ADULTS ONLY.

It's not that offensive, I shouldn't think; but I don't want to get in trouble with Yahoo, so even though I censored the only really offensive picture myself, it's flagged as "Adult," which means it won't show in my feed - for those of you reading this on Sheila's page, for example - and if you don't have your settings set to allow you to view adult content, you won't see it either.

It's not that impressive, but it's not that shocking.

In any case, if you have your settings set to "Kid Friendly" but you still want to see it, change those settings for just long enough to read this post.

It's about American Idol - some of you will think that's great, some of you will avoid it for that reason alone. But, there it is.

Oh, and by the way: the mystery is SOLVED!!!

I KNOW WHO ANNA NICOLE'S BABY'S FATHER IS, AND I HAVE PROOF!!!






Ready?







POPE BENEDICT THE SIXTEENTH!!!! PONTIFF, HOW COULD YOU!!!


Just so you know, Tara's reply to this photo was: "Well, she DID like older men..."