Monday, December 13, 2010

Now, Since Some Of You Might Have Missed This...

... I present to you the collapse of the Metrodome, courtesy of YouTube.



And, because I'm such a sweet guy, here's what my parking lot looked like on Saturday.




Tonight it'll get down to -16.

Yeah, cold.

But my parking lot and the Metrodome are direct results of 17 inches of global warming being dropped on us in one day.

Also, the fact that the Metrodome was designed by people who forgot they were in Minnesota.

Really, guys?

Really?

You're in Minnesota, you can't design a roof capable of handling fucking SNOW?!

They spent $68 million dollars on...

...WAIT a second, I'm forgetting to calculate for inflation!

They spent $181 million dollars on a stadium in Minnesota whose roof can't actually handle the quantities of snow we're getting in Minnesota now that the global warming is getting REALLY bad.

Go figure.

For the record, this weekend's Snowpocalypse was the fifth worst blizzard here ever.

So can someone chime in to explain to me how Saturday was the snowiest December day in Minnesota history because the global mean temperature is getting higher?