Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas.

Rating:★★★★★
Category:Other
This year has been a challenge, that's for sure.

And God knows, I've never been much of a holiday person. Yesterday was the third anniversary of my father's death, and that's another strike against Christmas as a holiday.

But you know what?

I have fucking FANTASTIC friends.

This year has been very, very challenging for us, and all of you have been there for us in one way or another, big or small, when we needed it.

Normally I hate on the holidays and act like the Grinch.

Not this year.

Merry Christmas. Thank you all for being who you are, and sharing some of that with me.

I hope, for all of us, that this coming year proves to be better, and brighter, than the years before.

And I know if it isn't, you guys will be there again.

The bar's open. Go party.