Thursday, April 28, 2005

Tyco CEO to Judge: "I am too damn stupid to convict"

Dumbest CEO EVAR!

“I just was not thinking when I signed my tax return that I had a $25 million loan forgiveness,” Kozlowski said. “Year in and year out at Tyco, my tax returns for the most part had been correct. I didn’t pick up on it.”

That's right. This guy is such a dunce that he forgot 25 MILLION DOLLARS.
Dear God. He got 62 million dollars in bonuses that year, and somehow managed to "forget" almost HALF of them when it came to tax time.
And, as if that weren't enough to deal with, this couple in Britain got hit - in their bedroom - in bed - asleep - with a FLYING CAR.
Everybody's favorite rocker, Bo Bice from American Idol, narrowly avoided being charged with felony cocaine possession. Woohoo!
Oh, and while I'm at it, ITunes is about to get some competition they won't be able to handle - legal movie downloads for 99 cents each. (British, of course, that translates into about $1.88 US. Still - if you could buy 6 minutes of music, or 2 hours of movie, for $2, which is a better deal?
I'd have to say "the movies, duh."

0 Comments: