Friday, March 16, 2012

Everyone's Getting These Issues Wrong, Part 2: Drill, Baby, Drill!

So, another topic for discussion during elections is always energy. Specifically, how to make more of it, both for transportation, and for use to maintain our standard of living, which almost entirely depends on electricity.


Electricity, of course, can be generated in a myriad of ways, some of which are more economical than others, and some of which are dangerous and downright stupid.

Transportation, as well, can be managed in a myriad of ways, some of which are more economical than others, and some which are utterly fucking retarded money pits.

So, let's talk about these things, and maybe I can point out some things you may not have thought about before.

Now, as I am right in my predictions of the future 83.3% of the time - that's just science, folks - I am justifiably proud of my win/loss ratio. So it warms my heart to see Thorium reactors making the news recently, since I was bloviating about them waaaaaay back in 2008.

I will come back to that at greater length.