Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sleep Deprivation, Unemployment, And Movies

Rating:
Category:Other
Just so you guys know...

Part 6 of my series on the mortgage has had to undergo some severe rewriting as more corruption has come to light in the last few days.

This has not been helped AT ALL by my persistent sleep deprivation, new-job jitters, and my son becoming obsessed with two movies and watching them - one or the other - over and over.

Sadly, I like BOTH movies; and I just know that after another week of this, I will HATE Little Shop Of Horrors and Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory.

Dammit.

The boy managed somehow to watch Little Shop so many times this week that I can't get the dentist song out of my head, now.

I was writing about Treasury Secretary Paulson earlier, and found myself writing "You'll find a way / To make your natural tendencies pay..."


...Help?